State-of-the-Art Dentistry in a
From the moment you enter our office you will feel at ease. You'll find a comfortable atmosphere and a friendly, caring staff who treat you as an important individual, not just as “the next patient.” Dr. Woeltje and his team want you to experience their commitment to providing you with state-of-the-art dentistry and personalized attention in a comfortable environment.
- Beautiful Restorations - We can replace worn, chipped, or decayed teeth with perfect tooth-colored restorations that are directly bonded to the teeth.
- Dental Implants - We can anchor your dentures with mini implants. The procedure is fast, easy and most often can be completed in one visit. We also offer regular dental implants that can replace any number of lost teeth.
- Intra-Oral Camera - This amazing device is a miniature video camera that displays a close-up picture of the inside of your mouth. You can see for yourself what work needs to be done and which teeth are doing fine.
- Laser Scanner - Finds super-small cavities YEARS earlier.
- KöR Deep Bleaching® - We are pleased to offer our patients KöR whitening. This revolutionary tooth whitening process is safe, effective, and fast. We also offer take-home tray services.
The results are dazzling and can last for years!
- Digital Imaging - We now offer oral digital imaging with up to 90% less radiation than conventional x-rays.
- Beautiful Dentures for Confident Smiles - Whether you already have dentures and need an update, or are considering dentures, we can provide a natural-looking set for a beautiful, confident smile.
- A series of clear removable Aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth.
We Hope You'll Join our Dental Family
We would love the opportunity to show you what truly exceptional dental care is all about. As a comprehensive family practice we treat everyone, adults and kids. There is no waiting weeks for treatment - most times treatment is started on the same day. Our goal is to provide our patients with care that lasts a lifetime, and we are always very happy to have new patients become part of our family. We look forward to meeting you and caring for your dental health needs.
Call or email our office if you have any questions. We looking forward to serving you with the best dental care possible